Overdose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Guild - Tichondrius

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happymidget - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happymidget

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Happymidget - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Happymidget - Warlock   Happymidget - Warlock EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:34 am

In game name: Happymidget

Class: Warlock

Spec: Whatever you want. Will probably spec demo/destruction for highest dps though.

Timezone: Pacific

Professions: Herb/ insc

Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Happymidget

WoW Background: Classes / Raids / PvP
Have only played a lock.. since day one / raided at lvl 60.. stopped playing for awhile and started back up.. have done 10 man os and 25 man os and Four horseman to KT 10 man nax / hit 1900 at end of s4.. (didn't play in s1-s3)

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes, and a working mic

Past guild(s): On Tichondrius, just ...

Why OverDose... because raid times work for me.. most of the time.

Times Available: tuesday, wednesday, saturday, sunday 5-10 ST usually works for me.

Reference in Guild?: Sad none.. other than meeting fairydust for about 2 minutes.

Random Info, Questions: Yes i have resilience. but i am dedicated to gearing up quickly and being able to raid with you all.
Back to top Go down

Happymidget - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happymidget - Warlock   Happymidget - Warlock EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 am

Thank for the application. Please pst one of the officers...Kravik, Shiiverz, Alonia, Kalamin or Fairydustt when you upgrade your gear a bit. Best of luck =)
Back to top Go down

Happymidget - Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdose :: Join OverDose :: Recruitment-
Jump to: