Overdose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Guild - Tichondrius

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grandmasterr - Frost DK DPS or Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grandmasterr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Grandmasterr -   Frost DK DPS or Tank Empty
PostSubject: Grandmasterr - Frost DK DPS or Tank   Grandmasterr -   Frost DK DPS or Tank EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 am

Application Template for Overdose

In game name: Grandmasterr

Class: DK

Spec: DPS, DW - 0/32/39 (dps is crazy insane with this) tanking Frost DK Arena 17/0/54.......+3000 attack power, 3400 with Horn. Getting my Mirror next week and Greatness card when the faire comes next time.

Timezone: Central

Professions: Mining / Herb. My alts have inscription 450, Ench 415, Alch 440, and JC 415.

Gear: (Link your armory page.) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Grandmasterr

WoW Background: Classes / Raids / PvP / Overall Experience

I've played since the very release of wow. Finished just about every BC, TBC instance. Alrdy started Naxx 10 and 25 man. I've had 4 REAL mains throughout - Mage, Lock, Holy Priest and now my DK. I'm very familiar with each class and the responsibilites they entail.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Past guild(s): Transferred from Greymane and was in Ressurrection. Previous Revival.

Why OverDose? I would like to get back into raiding. I really miss it and the friendship that comes from it. I miss killing raid bosses haha!

Times Available: All raid times but Friday & Saturday. Anything else I can do to help.

Reference in Guild?: none, just transferred.

Random Info, Questions: I like cake!
Back to top Go down

Grandmasterr - Frost DK DPS or Tank
Page 1 of 1