Overdose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Guild - Tichondrius

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood DPS Death Knight - Raicon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raicon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Blood DPS Death Knight - Raicon Empty
PostSubject: Blood DPS Death Knight - Raicon   Blood DPS Death Knight - Raicon EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 pm

In game name: Raicon

Class: Death Knight

Spec: Blood DPS - 51/13/7 - In raids I can put out 2.8k dps.

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Professions: None at the moment. I haven't decided what I want to do as my professions yet.

Gear: (Link your armory page.) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Raicon

WoW Background: Classes / Raids / PvP / Overall Experience: I have played since the first World of Warcraft. I played as a hunter throughout all of Burning Crusade. I have done everything to The Eye/SSC. I quit after awhile to take a break and now I have returned as a Death Knight. I have enough experience as a Death Knight to raid. I have done Spider wing and Plague wing in 10 man Naxxramas. I have also done Vault of Archavon 10 man and attempted The Eye of Eternity 10 man.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes I have ventrilo and a working Mic

Past guild(s): Reapers of War

Why OverDose: The reason I have chosen Overdose is because I am looking for a guild that is active and is fun to be around. I am looking for people that are respectful and can have fun in raids.

Times Available: On weekdays I am available around 6-12 server time

Reference in Guild?: Fairrydust

Random Info, Questions:
Back to top Go down

Blood DPS Death Knight - Raicon
Page 1 of 1