Overdose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Guild - Tichondrius

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enhancement Shaman Looking for a Good Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rathmus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Enhancement Shaman Looking for a Good Time Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman Looking for a Good Time   Enhancement Shaman Looking for a Good Time EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 pm

In game name: Rathmus

Class: Shaman

Spec: Enhancement

Timezone: Western pacific(I'm up at all hours)

Professions:Eng/mining Needs some work

Gear: (Link your armory page.)http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Rathmus

WoW Background: Classes / Raids / PvP / Overall Experience I played a rogue at 60/70 and did some Kara at 70 but mostly just pvp. I've always mainly been a pvper on my Shaman, I can play resto and ele but I prefer to stay enhance. I do very strong dps in pve and am aware of my surroundings as well as mobile. I understand all the 80 heroics runs and have run up to sapph in nax, Vault, and Sarth. Haven't done Maly yet but want to.

Past guild(s): Always been in Urban Bushido with my friends until recently. I joined NND cause I knew people there and they said they'd be doing 25-man. I left cause I didn't feel like their DKP system was very smart :p

Why OverDose: Well for one thing, whether a person can play the game or not seems to matter at least a little here. You guys seem to know what you're doing and have cool loot rules imo. I want the time I spend raiding to count for something and I think that Overdose can help with that.

Times Available:When we raid.

Reference in Guild?: Fairydustt

Random Info, Questions: I have vent but no mic, if I need one I can go buy it. afro
Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman Looking for a Good Time
Page 1 of 1